This letter summarizes what many thesis students want to say to their tutors or thesis advisers. Sure you will feel identified.
I know that my thesis is not perfect, but keep in mind the following:
- When we have a meeting I get so scared that my hands sweat, my mind goes blank, I say inconsistencies and I seem not to do anything studied.
- When I leave the meeting I get a headache, digestive problems and I even have nightmares or I can not sleep.
- Sometimes I make mistakes that are obvious to you, but for me they are complicated.
- I am the person most interested in finishing the thesis, but I need constant guidance.
- I did not know the APA Standards, I did not know that in addition to doing all the activities related to the thesis I had to master this complicated manual.
- When I do not deliver the corrections correctly, it’s because I do not really understand what he asks of me.
- Every time he answers me rudely for my mistakes I feel bad and I think that my thesis is not important and that I do not know how to do anything.
- I think about it as much as I think about my partner, trying to do my best, but sometimes I’m just wrong.
In addition to you I have pressure at home where they ask me: When will the degree?
For all these reasons, I would appreciate a little more patience, understanding and help because at this rate I will not delay in going to vocational guidance to choose a new career.
Remember that you can download “The Thesis Manual” so that you can complete your thesis process quickly and very professionally.